Facilities - Approved planning applications - In no order of priority (All subject to funding):
- Clock - we have full permission for a clock to be fitted on the pitch side roof of the extension. A clock is a traditional feature on a sports building but not at present a priority.
- Dugouts - full permission is in place for two perspex dugouts similar to those on pitch 1 to be locatd on the far side of pitch 2.
- Canopy - full permission granted to provide roofing over the patio area, this will allow spectators to watch matches under cover
- Patio doors - Permission granted to replace the patico doors from the bar and to move these forward. Internal rearrangements thereafter will increase the space available in the club room.
- 28/3/2018 - The patio has been extended to provide additional seating areas and a wall erected at the end of the patio to help alleviate wind issues off the coast.
- 31/3/2018 - With the exception of one of the garage units all lighting is now all LED providing a significant reduction in our electricity bills and helping to save the planet.
- 5/6/2018 - In time for the 2018 world cup we have upgraded both of the TV's in the bar by acquiring new Samsung 55" beauties.
- 31/1/2019 - We have recently revamped the heating and hot water system with the old oil boiler being replaced with an electric boiler and radiators.
- 31/3/2019 - Following the recent water leak the flooring throughout the changing rooms, toilets and lobby area has been replaced (see picture in gallery)