Facilities - Approved planning applications - In no order of priority (All subject to funding):
- Clock - we have full permission for a clock to be fitted on the pitch side roof of the extension. A clock is a traditional feature on a sports building but not at present a priority.
- Dugouts - full permission is in place for two perspex dugouts similar to those on pitch 1 to be locatd on the far side of pitch 2.
- Patio - full permission granted to extend the patio which when done will incorporate the provision of additional surface drainage to assist with the removal of water from pitch one.
- Canopy - full permission granted to provide roofing over the patio area, this will allow spectators to watch matches under cover
- Patio doors - Permission granted to replace the patico doors from the bar and to move these forward. Internal rearrangements thereafter will increase the space available in the club room.
We have concluded our project to replace all lighting within the club with LED's to reduce our on-going electricity bills.